When you have a dirty floor, you mop it. When you have a dusty bookshelf, you dust it. So, what do you do when your drain pipes are dirty? Do you vacuum them? Do you spray them down with a homemade vinegar cleaner? Well, no. When you have dirty drain pipes, you need to call in a professional plumber in Brandon, MS.
Today, plumbers carry the latest technology to clean out hard to reach clogs and blockages. One method that many plumbers use to scour the inside of drain pipes is hydro-jetting. In this week’s post, we will be discussing what hydro-jetting is and what the benefits this service has to offer. Keep reading below to learn more.
So, What is Hydro-Jetting?
Hydro-jetting is a method used by plumbers to remove clogs, scum, and other debris that can block up your drain pipes. The hydro-jetter is much more powerful than other drain cleaning tools, like a drain auger and unlike it, can be used to clear out blockages that occur deep within your plumbing system.
The hydro-jetter is a powered machine that is used to blast high-pressure water down into your pipes through a hose with an omnidirectional sprayer attached to the end of it. This allows your plumber to scour every inch of your pipe in order to clear out any build-up inside.
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits of hydro-jetting, including:
- A thorough cleaning: The powerful hydro-jetter has the ability to clear out any clog or blockage in your drain pipes, leaving you with a pipe that is in almost new condition.
- It’s versatile: Hydro-jetters can be used both in residential and commercial settings, making it quite a versatile method of drain cleaning. So, whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, you can benefit from this service.
- It’s 100% safe for pipes: Unlike chemical drain cleaners that can eat away at your plumbing, hydro-jetting is completely safe for your pipes. The hydro-jetter relies solely on water.
- It’s eco-friendly: Because water is the only ingredient, hydro-jetting is super eco-friendly. Even the engine that runs the hydro-jet is eco-friendly, as it only requires a small amount of fuel or electricity to run.
- It’s good maintenance: One unique benefit of hydro-jetting is that it can be used both reactively and proactively, meaning that it prevents future clogs from forming.
Call in a Professional
Be sure to call a professional plumber for all your drain cleaning services. Only a professional has the skills and training to safely operate the hydro-jet. High-pressure water can be quite dangerous to work with if you don’t know what you are doing. Calling in a plumber ensures that the job will be done safely and correctly the first time.
And of course, there are plenty of amateurs willing to service your plumbing system, but sometimes an attempt to save money can end up costing you much more in the long run. Hire a team you know you can trust.
For all your plumbing needs, contact the team at Environment Masters, Inc.