How clean is the water that is coming out of your taps? Whether it is coming from a shower head or the faucet in your kitchen, you should have the ability to know that the water in your home is clean and clear for your use. This can be hard to do on your own. Thankfully, we can help you improve your home’s water quality with a water filtration system.
Whether you know you need to add a filtration system to your home or you aren’t sure, Environment Masters, Inc. can provide you with the knowledge and service you need.
The Types of Water Filtration Systems You Can Choose From
Did you know that there is more than one type of filtration system out there? You want to choose a system that works best for your water quality needs. Even though all the water that is sent to your home is filtered at a water treatment plant, it can still pick up a certain amount of contaminants that will affect things like the taste of your water. Choose from either:
- A point-of-use system: These filters are made to be installed directly as a part of your water system to purify water before it reaches its destination. For example, you can install a point-of-use filter as a part of your kitchen faucet to ensure you have optimally clean water for cooking and drinking. Likewise, you can install one for your water heater to reduce the chance of sediment entering and building up in the system.
- A whole-house water filtration system: A whole-house water filtration system is one that is installed as a part of your main water line. All the water for your home passes through this filter and is cleared of a variety of contaminants like lead, chlorine, and nitrates.
How to Tell You Need a Water Filtration System
If you aren’t sure whether or not you need a water filtration system, watch for the following signs:
- Your home’s water has a bad taste: Have you noticed that the water from your kitchen tap tastes and smells a little off? If so, you are going to want to consider a filter to address this.
- Your clothes or plated ware has residue after washing: Hard water can make it hard to get things clean the way you need. Residue on your dishes or clothes that can’t seem to quite keep clean indicates the need for a good filter.
- You’re noticing flecks in your water supply: In some cases, you may notice flecks or a slight film in your water. While this shouldn’t be dangerous it could be a sign you need a filter to prevent further problems and evade scaling in the pipes.
We Provide Top-Quality Water Filtration Systems
Do you need a reliable water filtration system added to your home? If so, schedule your installation with Environment Masters, Inc. We install top-quality systems provided by Chief Water Treatment Systems. You can trust that we will always provide quality products and services.
Trusted. Since 1957. Contact Environment Masters, Inc. to get started.