It doesn’t matter whether it is cold and icy out or mildly chilly, no one wants to be without hot water during the coldest months of the year. This is one way that we know that the water heater is a vital part of your Jackson, MS plumbing system—no one wants to do without the hot water that it provides! So then how do you handle a water heater that is struggling to do its job?
If you asked us, we would tell you to get your water heater repaired or, if needed, upgraded. How do you tell which service you need? You can reference the guide we have below or you can contact us to assess your system.
Signs You Need a Repair
When you need to get your water heater into better shape again, you should reach out to us for help. Be on the alert for these warning signs that you need a system repair so you know when you need to schedule a visit from one of our experts:
- The water isn’t as warm as it usually is.
- The water takes longer to heat up than before.
- Energy bills are on the rise.
- There are signs of a leak.
- Your water heater is making eerie new noises.
Signs You Need a System Upgrade
Upgrading your water heater is no small task. It isn’t one that you want to schedule when a repair will do, but it also isn’t a job you want to delay. That is why it helps to know what the signs are of a water heater in need of an upgrade. Be on the lookout for these warning signs:
- Your water heater is between 10 and 15 years old.
- The system is producing lukewarm or cold water.
- Hot water only lasts for a few minutes before disappearing.
- Water heater repairs have become frequent and expensive.
- There is a leak in the water heater tank.
Choosing a New Water Heater
If your water heater needs to be replaced, the sooner you get this job done the better. You have more than one system available to choose from though. Options will include:
- Tank water heaters: These systems have been in use for years and keep gallons of water hot at the ready whenever you need it. Modern tank systems can operate effectively and efficiently in homes around Jackson.
- Tankless water heaters: These systems take up less space, use less energy and water, and heat water when it is needed. As an added bonus, we are offering a great promotion that offers 0% financing and no payments for the first six months when you upgrade to a tankless system.
When you need to get your water heater upgraded, make sure you come to Environment Masters, Inc. Not only can we provide expert water heater replacement but we also offer water heater repair.
Reach out to Environment Masters, Inc. to schedule your water heater services or learn more about our water heater promotion. You can rely on us to get the job done right. Trusted. Since 1957.