Air Conditioning & Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
Water Filtration Systems
- Emergency Plumbing
Water Leak Detection
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Lines
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Sump Pumps
- Backflow Prevention
- Pay My Bill
Home » Commercial
It takes a lot of effort to keep a commercial building up and running. Most business owners are so consumed with external concerns that they have little attention to spare for what’s going on inside the walls of their office. The various systems inside your commercial building need attention too, though, if you want them to keep functioning properly. Fortunately, that’s what we’re here for.
Environment Masters, Inc. provides all kinds of commercial building services throughout Jackson, MS and througout central Mississippi. If you’re in need of installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement services for HVAC or plumbing systems, we’ve got your back. Contact us today to receive your free assessment from one of our project managers.
When you buy or finance HVAC equipment, you can write off the ENTIRE COST on your tax return.
The Services We Provide
When it comes to HVAC or plumbing work, we can meet practically any need that your commercial building has. Schedule an estimate for any of the following:
- Commercial HVAC: Nobody likes to be without reliable climate control, especially during the harsher months of the year. We install, repair, maintain, and replace both heating and air conditioning systems for commercial buildings throughout Jackson, MS. We also install and service indoor air quality systems, so that you and your employees can breathe cleaner air. In addition, we design and cut custom ductwork, so that you can get the perfect climate control configuration for your building’s needs.
- Commercial Plumbing: A commercial plumbing system in proper shape is inconspicuous, seamlessly blending into the background of the building’s operations. If you want to get that kind of smooth operation from your plumbing system, though, you need to make sure that you hire the right people for the job. We offer a full range of commercial plumbing services, including water heaters and water filtration. We also offer a full range of video pipe inspection services, so that any problems with the plumbing system can be dealt with as rapidly and accurately as possible.
- Energy Management Systems: You can operate your air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality systems manually if you really want to, but you’ll likely be needlessly wasting energy by doing so. The best way to ensure that all of those systems work as efficiently as possible is to have an energy management system installed. We offer a full range of energy management system services, from installation to repair, maintenance, and replacement. We also provide energy audits, so you can see exactly where your commercial building would benefit the most from energy management.
- Medical Gas: Medical gas is a unique, and highly important, part of buildings like hospitals and dentist offices. This is one of those cases where you only want the most qualified and careful contractors to handle your building’s needs. Trust Environment Masters, Inc. to install your medical gas infrastructure safely, and maintain it for the future.
Trust Us with Your Commercial HVAC and Plumbing Needs
Environment Masters, Inc. has been around for quite a while, so we know what we’re doing. Your commercial building relies on its HVAC and plumbing systems to keep everything running smoothly day–to–day. We’re here to make sure that routine continues. Whether you need an entirely new system installed, or you just need some minor maintenance done, our experts will make sure that your commercial building gets what it needs. Contact us today with any questions, or to schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians.
Your project manager will reach out to you to schedule a convenient time to assess your HVAC equipment .
EMI Easy 3 Step Plan for Painless Replacement
- Assess your HVAC equipment
- A short meeting to review your assessment
- We’ll help you devise a budget and a plan