Air Conditioning & Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
Water Filtration Systems
- Emergency Plumbing
Water Leak Detection
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Lines
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Sump Pumps
- Backflow Prevention
- Pay My Bill
Home » Contact » Careers
Join Environment Masters! Be part of our award-winning and growing team. Join other professionals who care about the quality of their work and enjoy working with each other. EMI offers several tracks for advancement to a fulfilling and in-demand career. Great benefits offered, must have a valid driver's license and pass drug and background check. Check out our Employee Testimonials below!
Do you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities?
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this over 60 years in central Mississippi. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC and plumbing service and installation technicians who genuinely care about the customer and are not looking for “just a job”, but a career. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems or residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience. You will also:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Jackson. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Affordable health insurance, life, STD, and LTD; dental and vision available; 401K plan, paid vacation & sick days.
- New technology, we use iPads and integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll build life-long friendships at Environment Masters.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shaun McInnish, Plumbing Service Technician
I worked for another company for 10 years but had friends that worked here and they kept talking about what a great place it was to work. I’m so glad I came to Environment Masters. I’m a hard worker and can work as many hours as I’d like, I’m not locked in to a certain number. The benefits are awesome and start after 90 days. Other companies make you wait a year and even then, the benefits aren’t as good. There are many opportunities here – commission, bonuses, etc. There is an open door policy with any issues. After 10 years at my other company, management didn’t even know my name. I feel valued and appreciated. Everyone is treated with respect. There is a positive atmosphere here. I like the monthly meetings where we get together to problem solve. I feel like my opinions and ideas matter here. I also like that your family and personal life is important at Environment Masters. I’m here to stay.
Jeremy, Residential HVAC Service Technician
I’ve been with Environment Masters for 19 years and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. This is a great company that encourages and offers on-going training and has a family-type atmosphere. Being an HVAC technician is a very rewarding career and I take pride in helping people every day. I’m proud to work for the company that has won Best Heating & AC Service in metro Jackson for 4 years in a row.
Marcus Montgomery, Residential HVAC Install Technician
Environment Masters is the best company I’ve ever worked for. Management treats you like family – very fair with positive atmosphere. I’m in a 4 year training program that Environment Masters is paying for. We get great benefits – insurance and a 401K – not many companies offer that. There is plenty of room for advancement here. I’m not leaving!