Coronavirus Response Plan
Dear Valued Customers,
At Environment Masters, we care about and are committed to the wellbeing of our Team Members, Customers, and the Community that we serve. We all know air conditioning and plumbing are critical for our health and safety. While we do not know how the coronavirus (COVID-19) will specifically impact metro Jackson, it is important that we take every precaution to keep our technicians on the road helping you.
Effective Monday, March 16, Environment Masters has implemented the following safeguards to ensure we are doing our part to help stop the spread of the virus:
- No Handshake Policy – Technicians will not be shaking hands with customers. (as much as this goes against our Southern culture!) For signature approvals, our technicians will wipe down their iPad with an anti-bacterial wipe before you sign or sign on your behalf with permission.
- Protecting Our Customers – We are screening our techs daily to ensure that they aren’t sick and that they haven’t been in contact with anyone that is sick. They are checking their temperature every morning prior to leaving for work. Our technicians are washing their hands thoroughly between calls and use hand sanitizer often. All technicians are wearing a mask and new shoe covers and gloves for every call. Additionally, components customers may use - thermostats, handles, and switches - will be disinfected before leaving the home or business.
- COVID-19 RELIEF Financing - During this unprecedented time, we have teamed up with our financing partner to offer: 6-MONTHS with NO PAYMENTS and 0% FINANCE CHARGES. Once approved, you pay NOTHING for the first 6 months. After the 6 months is over, you will pay a low monthly rate for 120 months at 9.99%. There is no penalty for early pay-off and you can pay off the entire system in the first 6 months and there is no interest charge at all. We are in this together, and we’re here to help.
- Sick Employees - Employees who become sick, run a fever or feel under the weather are asked to stay home until such a time it is determined they are not putting others at risk for illness.
- Continuing Education – Environment Masters’ employees are following CDC guidelines (www.cdc.gov) for cleanliness, and have implemented additional sanitation procedures to prevent the spread of the virus. We have installed I-Wave and Air Scrubber air purifiers throughout out facility that will kill 99% of mold, bacteria & viruses. In addition, all AC coils have been cleaned with a cleanser rated to disinfect and kill corona viruses.
We are embracing these policies and procedures to protect our customers and team. Our goal is to maintain uninterrupted service to you by keeping our team members healthy. We appreciate our technicians braving this situation. We will be in communication with you, our customers, via Facebook and email.
Feel free to call our office if you have any questions or concerns: (601) 228-3227.
Environment Masters, Inc.