Commercial Heating and Cooling Company Jackson, MS
We know how important it be to have a properly working heating and cooling system, especially if you run a service-based company that depends on customers coming through your door. If your facility is having heating or cooling issues, there’s a good chance those customers will turn around and walk right back out, and some of them will never return. That is why Environment Masters offers 24 hours a day commercial heating and cooling repair services to fix whatever issue your systems are having.
We have designed our commercial HVAC services to help prevent problems before they take place. As a result, your equipment will last longer, will cost less to operate, and the chances for downtime due to a malfunction will be drastically reduced. If you receive regular maintenance, you can cut heating and cooling costs by $30 a month and your HVAC equipment can last far beyond its typical lifespan of 15 years.
Why Choose Environment Masters?
- We offer four levels of preventive service to meet your specific commercial needs.
- Our experienced technicians are trained to spot potential cooling and heating problems before trouble starts.
- All work is backed by a reputation for quality, integrity and reasonable prices.
A Preventive Maintenance Program for Every Need
Environment Masters knows that different businesses have different needs. That’s why we offer four levels of preventive maintenance programs to fit your commercial cooling and heating needs.
- Priority 1 Bi-Annual Commercial Agreement: Twice a year, before the cooling and heating seasons, a trained Environment Masters technician will perform a preventive maintenance checkup of your cooling and heating systems. If your equipment should require emergency repairs, you will earn a 5% discount on the cost.
- Priority 1 Quarterly Commercial Agreement: You receive twice-a-year checkups plus two mid-season inspections with the option of additional filter changes if requested. In addition, you receive the 5% discount on all emergency repairs.
- Full Service Agreement: Two preventive maintenance checkups and two inspection and filter changes are backed up by our seven-day-a-week emergency repair service at no additional cost to you. (Does not include compressor, heat exchanger replacement, and coil replacement.)
- Total Service Agreement: Cooling and heating equipment receives all preventive maintenance checkups and inspections with filter changes. In addition, all emergency services are provided seven days a week at no additional charge. (Does not include coil replacement.)