Water Leak Repair Services Jackson, MS
A water leak can waste a great deal of water and also do damage to the structure of your home. Without expert water leak repair, you could be at risk. Take that risk out of the equation by having Environment Masters repair your leaks so your problem can be taken care of as quickly as possible. We’ll handle whatever type of plumbing repair job you may have so you can quickly get back to normal.
Underground Water Leak
As a homeowner, you should be prepared to deal with underground water leaks. If these types of leaks aren’t repaired quickly, you could be facing some severe damage to your property. Here are some of the main signs to look for to determine if you have an underground water leak:
- There’s been a significant drop in your water pressure or flow.
- There are unusual wet patches on your lawn.
- You notice sinkholes or potholes.
- There is dirt or rust in your water.
If you’re experiencing an underground water leak, don’t hesitate to call Environment Masters today at 601-353-4681. We’re always happy to offer our leak repair services!
Different Types of Water Leak Repair Jobs
When you take advantage of Environment Masters leak repair services, we’ll pinpoint the exact location of your problem so the repair can get underway. Here are some of the most common water leak repair jobs we perform.
- Water Line Leaks: If you have wet cabinets or buckling floors, then you more than likely have a leak in your water line. You may see the result of this type of leak without having any sort of idea where it’s located. Choose Environment Masters leak repair services, however, and we’ll quickly locate the source of the problem.
- Yard Line Leaks: If your soil is always muddy or you notice sinking spots in your yard, then you may have a yard line leak. Don’t try to fix this problem yourself, because you will very likely cause unnecessary damage to your landscaping.
- Slab Leaks: This type of leak can compromise your home’s structure. If you have any reason to believe you have this problem, call a professional as soon as you can.
- Gas Leaks: This type of leak doesn’t just put your house at risk, it could put the lives of you and your family at risk as well. Whether you have a gas line breach or the problem is caused by a malfunctioning gas appliance, you have to get it fixed as soon as possible. Get out of your home, call 9-1-1, and then call us to have the problem repaired.