Sink & Tub Replacement Jackson, MS
Whether you’re planning an extensive bathroom remodeling project or you’re having issues with your sink or tub, you should first get in touch with Environment Masters. We perform expert sink replacement and tub replacement, we’ll also work closely with you to make sure your new fixtures are exactly right for your needs.
Sink Replacement Help
If you haven’t shopped for a new sink in a while, you may be surprised to learn just how many different choices you’ll have. Here are just a few of them, along with some information on each:
- Enamel: Enamel is a very popular choice for bathroom sink replacement. Not only is it a durable material, it can also be made in a wide variety of colors and shapes. While it does resist extreme heat and cold, it can be damaged by sharp objects and the area underneath the surface can corrode if it is breached.
- Plastic: This is typically the most inexpensive material, but can be damaged by sharp or hot objects. However, unlike other materials, plastic can be sanded down to expose material that has been undamaged.
- Stone: Stone sink replacement is very popular as well. Granite, travertine, marble and onyx are some of the most common types of stone used in these kinds of sinks.
Should You Opt for Tub Replacement or Repair?
If you have a leak problem, then you should probably go ahead and have your tub replaced. However, there are other times where you will be fine with a repair. Here are a couple of factors to consider:
- Cost: You could potentially perform your own tub replacement, but you need a great deal of experience. If you make a mistake, you could be looking at a very expensive repair.
- Quality: If your tub is an older model and of good quality, you may want to think about having it refinished by a professional. Older tubs tend to be superior to anything that could be purchased in a store for the same price of a refinishing job.