- Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Sales
Indoor Air Quality
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Systems
- Dual Fuel Systems
- Zone Control Systems
- Sunsource System
- Duct Repair and Replacement
- NEST - Smart Home
- Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
Water Filtration Systems
- Emergency Plumbing
Water Leak Detection
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Lines
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Sump Pumps
- Backflow Prevention
- Maintenance Program
Home » Plumbing » Water Heaters » Tank Water Heaters
When you think of a water heater, chances are the mental image that pops into your mind is one of a tank water heater. This is because tank water heaters are the oldest type of water heater, and are still used in homes across the country. They are just as popular today because they still have a lot to offer homeowners, which is why we offer comprehensive services for them.
Environment Masters, Inc. provides tank water services of all kinds throughout Jackson, MS. Whether you need installation, repair, maintenance, or repair services, we’ve got you covered. We service both electric tank water heaters, and gas tank water heaters. If you need any of those services, contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
Tank Water Heater Installation in Jackson, MS
So, why should you have a tank water heater installed when there are newer types of water heaters available? Simply put: because it’s good at what it does. Tank water heaters store large amounts of water in a hot water tank. The system operates day and night, maintaining the water inside the tank at the desired temperature. This ensures that no matter when you need hot water, it is available for you to use. That’s the primary reason that many homeowners still choose to install tank water heaters. The convenience factor is a big point in its favor.
Tank water heaters are also much more difficult to overwhelm with demand. Sure, if you frequently take three–hour showers you will probably exhaust the standing supply of hot water. Otherwise, though, you’re probably always going to have more hot water available for you if you need it. This is another big reason that people continue to rely on tank water heaters, especially in multi–occupant homes.
Have a Look at Our Tank Water Heater Repair & Maintenance Services
As we mentioned above, we are a full–service tank water heater company. No matter what you need regarding tank water heaters, we can provide it for you. This includes:
- Installation: A poor installation can damage your water heater and reduce its lifespan. Make sure that your system gets proper installation services by calling Environment Masters, Inc..
- Maintenance: The single best thing you can do for the health of your water heater is to schedule maintenance for it at least once a year. This will cut down on repair costs, and extend the effective lifespan of the system.
- Repair: Even with regular professional maintenance, repair needs are going to come up from time to time. Have them taken care of as soon as possible with our professional repair services. Faster repairs means more damage prevented.
- Replacement: All water heaters need to be replaced sooner or later. When it comes time to replace your old tank water heater, let us outfit you with a new one! We can take the old one out and install the new one in just a few hours, so you don’t have to suffer a significant interruption in your hot water supply.
If you need any of these services for your water heater in Jackson, MS, contact us today to speak to one of our professionals.