Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Madison, MS
Environment Masters is your one-stop-shop for Madison AC repair. There is nothing worse than being stuck inside without a working AC unit in the middle of a Madison summer. If your AC is not running properly, it can impact the quality of air in your home and cost you more in monthly energy bills. We strive to provide quick, efficient, and affordable AC repair in Madison. The contractors that work for Environment Masters are trained professionals who understand and comply with all local HVAC codes to ensure everything is done right the first time.
Proper Maintenance is Critical
Your AC system is like any complicated piece of equipment; it needs regular maintenance in order to keep running efficiently. You wouldn’t let your car go years without maintenance, so why do the same to your HVAC system? Changing your filters on a regular basis is just one small part of AC maintenance. It is worth it to let a professional come and thoroughly check your system. A professional inspection can help prevent a small issue from becoming a big one. Have a licensed HVAC contractor come and inspect your HVAC system at least once a year.
Environment Masters Priority One Plan
Environment Masters offers residents of Madison with the option of joining the Priority One Plan. You not only get steep discounts on service, but you get a full inspection of your system from the top down. These checks include:
- Making sure all wiring components are secure and safe
- Checking refrigerant level
- Lubricating components when necessary
- Checking all internal parts to ensure proper operation
- Making sure all coils are cleaned
- And more
If one of these parts breaks down, we can find in in the Priority One Plan inspection we perform. Be it heating repair or cooling system replacement, our qualified technicians understand how the full unit works. We only replace or repair what is broken. We don’t try to up-sell you, but we shoot straight. We ensure that your heating repair work, done by our pros, is completed with customer satisfaction in mind.
Residential Heating And Air Conditioning Advice
When your residential heating or air conditioner is repaired or serviced, there are a few things you can do to make sure they stay in good condition. Follow these tips to keep your heating and air conditioner in good shape and get the most out of your units.
- Air can leak through windows, doors, chimneys and other openings in your home. Make sure your units aren’t working overtime for nothing. Install energy-efficient windows or find other ways to block the warm or cool air from escaping.
- If your attic isn’t already insulated, make sure it is. Warm and cool air can escape through your attic, so keep it insulated to avoid losing warm or cool air.
- Consider stalling a programmable thermostat. According to the U.S. department of Energy, you can save as much as 10 percent on your energy bills. The programmable thermostat will keep your home’s temperature stable and level, and you can adjust exactly how warm or cold you want your home to be.
- By setting your temperatures down, you can save some extra cash.
The key to keeping your heater or air conditioner in good condition is to not overwork them. If you have other questions, just ask our technicians.
Heating System Assurance
During those cold Mississippi winters, the last thing you want is for your heater to go out. To avoid sitting and shivering in the cold, you need to be sure that your heater will last from year to year.
The Environmental Masters are fully committed to quality products and quality installation. We assure all our customers that their heaters will last them from winter to winter. We also guaranty our work. We hire licensed technicians to do all of our installation, repair and replacement projects, and we count on their professionalism. If something goes wrong with your heating system, our technicians will be ready to diagnose the problem and come up a solution to fix it that works for you.
Our heating system assurance guarantees that you’ll always have the skilled technicians at Environmental Masters to back you up. We treat our customers like we’d like to be treated, and we want your home to be warm and inviting all winter long.
Home Central Air Conditioning
When the summer heat comes to Mississippi, going outside is unbearable. There’s no escape from that terrible heat and humidity – unless you have home central air conditioning.
Home central air conditioning turns any home into an oasis. With the cool air flowing throughout your home, you’ll feel as if you’re in your own private resort. To get that private-getaway feeling in your own home, you need your home central air conditioning installed by a true professional.
Our licensed technicians will assess your home and choose the best ways to install your home central air conditioning system. As we work, we’ll keep your updated and alert you if any problems arise. Once we’re finished, our technicians will show you how to control your new air conditioning system. If you have questions, just ask.
Don’t spend another summer melting in the heat. Let the Environmental Masters install your home central air conditioning system today.
Do I Need a Replacement or Repair?
Sometimes it can be difficult to determine whether you need Madison AC repair or a completely new system installed. Here are a few warning signs that may indicate you need to replace your HVAC system completely. They include:
- Age- An HVAC system typically lasts between 10 to 15 years. If your system is older, it may be worth it to upgrade to a newer model with greater energy efficiency.
- Loud Sounds- If your HVAC system has gotten unusually loud, that is an indication that it is working a lot harder and may need to be replaced.
- Odors- If you smell burning or any other odor, you should shut off your AC system and call a professional. You will likely need a new system.
AC Repair & Maintenance
In terms of repair and maintenance of your air conditioning, look no further than the AC experts at Environment Masters. Our team tackles both the repair parts of your HVAC system, as well as continued maintenance that is crucial to ongoing function. It is key that your system’s continued care be done by the professionals who both know the HVAC system and know your climate. Don’t go to as larger chain that treats your Madison system like any other, but instead, go to Environment Masters. We know what the local weather can do to your HVAC.