Jackson Indoor Air Quality Services
Serving Homes & Businesses in Jackson, Madison & Beyond
A healthy indoor climate relies on more than just temperature; ventilation and air quality are equally important components of a comfortable indoor environment. Our Jackson HVAC experts at Environment Masters, Inc. are proud to offer a selection of indoor air quality services to homes and businesses throughout the area.
Trust Environment Masters, Inc. to handle all your indoor air quality needs. Schedule your service appointment by calling (601) 228-3227 today.
Why You Should Take Steps to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Protect your health and comfort by taking action against these elements of poor indoor air quality:
- Airborne Contaminants: Microscopic airborne contaminants like dust, dirt, pollen, dander, germs, and mold spores are very common in homes across the country. Prolonged exposure to these kinds of contaminants, especially in a home environment where there may not be as much fresh air flowing, can cause all kinds of issues including allergy attacks and flu. Air purifier systems can help you deal with this.
- Humidity Imbalances: Our bodies are mostly comprised of water, and as such we rely on a certain amount of humidity in the air to keep operating in a healthy way. If the air is too humid, your body will not be able to keep cool as easily. It will also promote mold growth throughout the house. If the air is too dry, your skin and sinuses will also dry out, making you itchy, uncomfortable, and more susceptible to illness. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers are designed to correct these imbalances.
Our Indoor Air Quality Solutions
We know the drill here in the Jackson area: when that fine, yellow-green dust shows up in the spring and coats cars, porches, sidewalks, and everything else as far as the eye can see, allergy season has officially arrived. While we can't control the quality of the air outside, we fortunately can take control of our indoor air quality with the right air purification and filtration systems.
Environment Masters, Inc. is proud to offer the following IAQ services:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Air filters and air purifiers are designed to strain a variety of airborne contaminants out of your air supply. How they do this depends on the model. You should consult with us to determine the best air filtration or purifier system for your needs. We particularly recommend the Air Scrubber Air Purifier and the iWave Air Purifier, which kill 99% of mold, bacteria, and viruses in the air.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: If the air in your home is too dry, or too humid, one of these systems is the solution. Humidifiers add humidity to your home’s air, while dehumidifiers sap excess humidity.
- Duct Testing and Sealing: The ducts in your home are an integral part of both effective climate control and maintaining indoor air quality. You should make sure to have your ducts tested for leaks every few years, and sealed if necessary.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Heat and energy recovery ventilators are designed to introduce fresh air into the home, without compromising climate control.
- UV Air Purifiers: Rather than physically removing contaminants from the air, UV air purifiers use ultraviolet light to cleanse the air of bio–infectious contaminants like germs and mold spores.
- Evaporator Coil Cleaning & Sanitizing: Since AC evaporator coils dehumidify the air, they're often slightly damp and can collect dirt, dust, pollen and other bacteria, so it’s important to keep them clean. We can help you sanitize your indoor evaporator coils using a special disinfectant that kills bacteria and viruses, and specifically addresses Corona viruses.
No matter what your IAQ situation is, Environment Masters, Inc. can improve it for you. Call us or contact us online today to request an appointment.
Your air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems work tirelessly year-round to keep you and your family safe and comfortable. In order to perform with the highest efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance is essential. Our annual maintenance plans are hassle-free so that you can enjoy membership perks and home comfort all year!Hassle-FREE Plumbing + AC Maintenance