Jackson Indoor Air Quality
Environment Masters, Inc. offers solutions that will have you breathing clean, allergen-free air, such as:
- Air Scrubber Air Purifier: kills 99% of mold, bacteria & viruses in the air and on surfaces
- iWave Air Purifier: kills 99% of mold, bacteria & viruses in the air
Another effective way to clean your indoor air is by sanitizing your indoor evaporator coils. We use a special disinfectant that kills bacteria and viruses, and specifically addresses Corona viruses. Since AC evaporator coils dehumidify the air, they're often slightly damp and can collect dirt, dust, pollen and other bacteria, so it’s important to keep them clean.
Trust Environment Masters, Inc. to handle all your indoor air quality needs. No matter what your IAQ situation is, we can improve it for you. Schedule your service appointment by calling (601) 228-3227 today.
Why You Should Take Steps to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
We know the drill, a fine, yellow-green dust coats car, porches, sidewalks and we know - allergy season has entered the building. Poor indoor air quality can seriously affect your health and comfort by containing:
- Airborne Contaminants: Microscopic airborne contaminants like dust, dirt, pollen, dander, germs, and mold spores are very common in homes across the country. Prolonged exposure to these kinds of contaminants, especially in a home environment where there may not be as much fresh air flowing, can cause all kinds of issues including allergy attacks and flu. Air purifier systems can help you deal with this.
- Humidity Imbalances: Our bodies are mostly comprised of water, and as such we rely on a certain amount of humidity in the air to keep operating in a healthy way. If the air is too humid, your body will not be able to keep cool as easily. It will also promote mold growth throughout the house. If the air is too dry, your skin will crack and make you more susceptible to infection. Humidifiers and dehumidifiers are designed to correct these imbalances.
Indoor Air Quality Services for Residents of Jackson, Madison & the Surrounding Areas
We provide a wide range of indoor air quality services, including:
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Air filters and air purifiers are designed to strain a variety of airborne contaminants out of your air supply. How they do this depends on the model. You should consult with us to determine the best air filtration or purifier system for your needs.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: If the air in your home is too dry, or too humid, one of these systems is the solution. Humidifiers add humidity to your home’s air, while dehumidifiers sap excess humidity.
- Duct Testing and Sealing: The ducts in your home are an integral part of both effective climate control and maintaining indoor air quality. You should make sure to have your ducts tested for leaks every few years, and sealed if necessary.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Heat and energy recovery ventilators are designed to introduce fresh air into the home, without compromising climate control.
- UV Air Purifiers: Rather than physically removing contaminants from the air, UV air purifiers use ultraviolet light to cleanse the air of bio–infectious contaminants like germs and mold spores.
Your air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems work tirelessly year-round to keep you and your family safe and comfortable. In order to perform with the highest efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance is essential. Our annual maintenance plans are hassle-free so that you can enjoy membership perks and home comfort all year!Hassle-FREE Plumbing + AC Maintenance