Programmable Thermostat Installation Jackson, MS
One of the most important components of a heating and cooling system is also one of the most commonly overlooked – the thermostat. Your thermostat, of course, controls when your system turns on so your desired temperature is reached. However, many older types of thermostats are no longer capable of efficiently controlling indoor temperature. This could be causing your HVAC system to operate inefficiently and eventually need to be repaired or replaced. By having Environment Masters install a programmable thermostat you can avoid unnecessary HVAC repairs and lower your energy bill.
The Benefits of A WiFi Thermostat
It really doesn’t make sense to have your AC running at 75 degrees or your furnace running at 80 degrees while no one is home. A programmable thermostat allows you to control your HVAC system while you’re away from home. Instead of running your air conditioner or heater full blast when you’re at the office, you can have your thermostat adjust the temperature so you’re not wasting energy.
iComfort WiFi Thermostat:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity lets you adjust temperature and control energy costs from anywhere, using your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- One-Touch Away Mode overrides your regular programming schedule when you’re away and automatically turns down heating or cooling to save energy.
- Alerts and Reminders not only will your iComfort Wi-Fi monitor itself with advanced diagnostics, it can also send you and your dealer alerts and emails if the system needs service or maintenance.
iHarmony Zoning System:
- Four-zone capability allows a member of your family to customize a room to their temperature preference without affecting the entire house.
ComfortSense Touchscreen Thermostat:
- 7-day or 5-day/2-day programming allows you to customize a temperature schedule for every day of the week, with up to four time periods per day.
Get it Done Right the First Time
If the thermostat isn’t installed properly, it won’t matter how cool it looks or what sorts of bells and whistles it possesses. That’s why you should have a professional install your programmable thermostat. While using one of these new thermostats is easy, installing it can be a whole other matter. Some models have as many as 10 different types of wires that need to be attached exactly right – even a small mistake could lead to big problems and serious HVAC system inefficiency.
Take the risk and hassle out of the equation by having Environment Masters perform your programmable thermostat installation. We know all makes and models and will have yours working quickly so you can start enjoying the benefits. If you need a thermostats pearl Jackson MS, call us at (601) 353-4681 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.