Air Conditioning & Heating
Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
Water Filtration Systems
- Emergency Plumbing
Water Leak Detection
- Gas Piping
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Lines
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Automatic Shut-Off Valves
- Sump Pumps
- Backflow Prevention
- Pay My Bill
- Coronavirus Update
Home » Air Conditioning & Heating » Air Conditioning
An air conditioning system isn’t the only way to keep cool during a hot summer day. Opening windows and running fans will never be as effective as using a dedicated climate control system, though. Most people have some form of air conditioning system installed already, so this isn’t exactly new information. However, it’s still important to take proper care of the air conditioner you have installed. To schedule air conditioning services in Jackson, MS and the surrounding area, call Environment Masters, Inc. today!
Air Conditioning Repair & Installation
If you want to get the most out of your air conditioner, you should take steps to ensure that it receives the best possible services throughout its life. Environment Masters, Inc. offers a full range of air conditioning services, from installation to repair, maintenance, and replacement.
When you work with our technicians for a new air conditioning installation, we’ll help you find the perfect system to suit your home’s needs. From start to finish, our technicians are professional and will provide the highest quality service. Ensure that you choose a system that will give years of efficiency.
Air Conditioning & Indoor Air Quality Products
We provide a wide range of different air conditioning services throughout Jackson, MS, including:
- Air Conditioners: The classic central air conditioner may not be the newest way to cool a home, but it’s still an effective one. We install, repair, maintain, and replace central air conditioning systems of all kinds.
- Thermostats: The best air conditioning system in the world wouldn’t be much good without a good thermostat to control it. The thermostat is the core of any climate control system, and as such it deserves just as much care. We install and replace many programmable thermostats or whatever you need to fit your cooling situation.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Indoor air quality is an important factor in your health and comfort, though you may not realize it. One of the best ways to maintain a high indoor air quality is to install an air purifier or air filter. We can find an ideal air purifier or filtration system for you.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: If the air in your home is too humid, you will find it harder to keep cool and mold growth can become a problem. If the air is too dry, then you will be more susceptible to infection and other issues. If you have humidity issues in your home, you should install a humidifier or dehumidifier. We can provide both.
- Duct Testing and Sealing: The ducts in your home are a vital part of ensuring that your forced air climate control systems operate properly. You should have your ducts tested at least once every couple of years, and sealed to restore function if necessary.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: No one likes to breathe stale air in their homes, but opening a window will often compromise climate control. Heat and energy recovery ventilators solve this problem by circulating fresh air into the home without compromising the indoor temperature.
- UV Air Purifier: Airborne bio–contaminants, like viruses and bacteria, can cause all kinds of illnesses. There are multiple ways to deal with this issue, but one of the easiest is to use a UV air purifier. We install and service all kinds of UV air purifiers in Jackson, MS.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is built like a split air conditioner, with the added ability to act as a heating system by reversing its refrigerant flow. If you’re looking for an energy efficient way to keep your home comfortable throughout the year, a heat pump is a good way to do it.
- Ductless Systems: Ductless systems are heat pumps, but they use individual air handlers for each room instead of relying on ductwork. This grants more granular control over your indoor climate, and helps with energy efficiency as well. If there are no ducts in your home, this is the solution for you.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Heat pumps can struggle in very cold weather, as the level of thermal energy in the air drops. Dual fuel systems solve this problem by including both a furnace and a heat pump. The system will use whichever one will provide the most energy efficient heating.
- Zone Control Systems: Zone control systems allow a forced–air climate control system to control how much of its output goes to each part of the house. We install and service zone control systems of all kinds.
- Sunsource Systems: Solar energy has made incredible advances in the last couple of decades. The Sunsource System uses solar power to operate your air conditioning system during the day, saving you quite a bit of money in annual operating costs.
- Duct Repair and Replacement: Even ducts wear down and develop leaks over time. If your ducts are in need of repair or replacement, contact us today for an appointment.
- Nest Learning Thermostats: The Nest Thermostat is a smart thermostat that learns from your climate control habits. Once it learns how you like to use your climate control, it adjusts itself so that you don’t have to. We install and service Nest thermostats.
Contact Us for AC Repair & Maintenance in Jackson, MS
As you can see above, we have a wide range of air conditioning services available. There is no single "best" air conditioning solution for every situation, so it’s important to find the one that suits your home. Environment Masters, Inc. focuses on not only providing high quality air conditioning systems, but giving you exactly what you need to keep your home cool during the summer. If you need an air conditioning system repaired, maintained, or replaced, contact us today.