Water Heater Services in Jackson
Superior Care for Your Hot Water Heater
Your water heater is an extremely hard-working appliance. Just think about how many times a day you make use of hot water, and you’ll see what we mean. All of that use takes a toll on the system, which means you’ll need to find a great contractor to take care of your water heater services. That’s what we’re here for.
If you need a hot water heater installed, repaired, maintained, or replaced, Environment Masters, Inc. is here to help you! We provide a full range of water heater services throughout Jackson, MS.
Jackson Water Heater Installation
The first choice you need to make when installing a new water heater in your home is: what kind of water heater do you want? It’s far more than a simple aesthetic choice. Water heater type has a big effect on how well it operates in a given situation. If you select the wrong water heater for your home, you won’t be happy with the performance it gives you. Have a look at the types of water heaters on the market right now:
- Tank Water Heaters: This is the oldest, and the most popular, type of water heater. Tank water heaters store water in a large tank and always expend a bit of energy to keep that water at the desired temperature. That way, as soon as hot water is needed, the tank water heater can distribute it. These are usually gas water heaters, but electric varieties are available.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tank water heaters expend a lot of unnecessary energy on an annual basis because they have to constantly keep water hot until it is ready to be used. Tankless water heaters correct this by getting rid of the storage tank and only heating water when needed. The system is in standby mode the rest of the time, which does save energy. However, there is a slight delay while the system heats up the water, and it is more easily overwhelmed if multiple sources of demand are put on it at once.
Which water heater is best for you will depend on a lot of factors, like size, space, and the number of people expected to use hot water on a daily basis. If you’re not exactly sure which system would suit your needs better, the best thing to do is consult with a plumbing service professional. We can evaluate all of these factors and recommend the best water heater for your needs.
Water Heater Repair & Maintenance
The key to getting your water heater to last as long as possible is to make sure that it gets top quality professional service. That’s why we provide comprehensive repair and maintenance services for all kinds of water heaters.
Our water heater experts can troubleshoot and fix all types of common issues, including:
- No hot water
- Hot water runs out quickly
- Lukewarm water
- Water heater leaks
- Rust-colored / bad-smelling hot water
- Water heater making rumbling noises
Whether you have an electric water heater or gas water heater, tank or tankless, we can keep it running as cost effectively as possible for many years to come. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our hot water heater experts. We’ll make sure that you get the most out of your water heater system.
Your air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems work tirelessly year-round to keep you and your family safe and comfortable. In order to perform with the highest efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance is essential. Our annual maintenance plans are hassle-free so that you can enjoy membership perks and home comfort all year!Hassle-FREE Plumbing + AC Maintenance